Hello Mechanical Engineers!
MechTutor treats the whole mechanical engineering as one subject divided into small modules in the same way as our body is created of small cells. Against each subtopic following fields are given
- Prerequisites to learn the topic – this will have reference to modules which you should be comfortable with before studying the current topic
- Theoretical learning – This will give you details of the topics to be covered. The student should go through it before proceeding further.
- Video lecture – This will explain the topic in detail
- Additional Material- This will give derivation etc referred in the lecture
- Preliminary questions- this will give basic questions on the topic
- Solved questions- to build the concept further
- Practice questions with answers
- Test Questions
- Test analysis based on the performance
- Feed back and doubt clarification